Ike Okorafor is the firm’s founder and lead attorney. After earning an education degree from Texas Tech University and a law degree from Texas Southern University, Mr. Okorafor began his legal career litigating employment law cases at an esteemed law firm in Sugar Land, Texas.
His specializations include employment discrimination, civil rights and criminal defense.
Mr. Okorafor has represented clients in state and federal courts, before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), unemployment hearings, mediations, and arbitrations
Highlights and Recognitions
- Co-Chair on Million Dollar Jury Verdict (Donna Davis v. Jefferson County)
- Former Editor in Chief of Gender, Race and Justice Law Journal (TMSL)
- Gender, Race and Law Journal: I Need a Dollar- Employment Discrimination Against Ex-Offenders in the United States.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas